Whew--it's been a while since I've posted! My apologies on that, I've been preeeeety busy lately!
Time for another round of High Five for Friday :)
1. I love cream of wheat. So, so much. It is the best thing ever with some Splenda & bananas :)
2. I got a hair curling wand, (which is really awesome by the way--it works really well!) and the highlight was by far the warning it had. "Caution-this product can burn eyes." Really?! So this is what Frodo needed all along to destroy Sauron...
3. More orders! I didn't think these Twi'lek hats would be so popular, but I've gotten two more orders in this week :) my fingers hurt a bit from all that crocheting, but it is definitely satisfying being paid for something I love to make! :)
4. I've been meaning to share a pic of this necklace with y'all--my sister made it for me for Christmas, and I totally love it! It's a Japor Snippet necklace (For those of you who don't know, it's Star Wars.) Such a cute necklace!
5. I'm going to be having my first ever GIVEAWAY sometime soon!!! Stay tuned for a post about it and a chance to win!
Much love to you all <3