Friday, January 11, 2013

high 5 for friday

Hullo, friends!

Ah, Friday! :) Time for the WEEKEND!






1.  I just finished up another commission the other day and am getting it ready to mail off :)  So excited!  (I'll be giving y'all an update on orders from me soon... stay tuned!)

2.  I picked up a cookie and was met with that sad little facial expression :D  Obviously the poor guy knew what was coming ;)  I was laughing SO hard!

3.  The best, cutest, most awesome cat ever.  (A.K.A. my cat Arwen)  Isn't she just adorable?  The found the little tie on my jacket and had a ball playing with it :)

4.  Thanks to the AWESOME picture-tutorial pictured (via Pinterest) I can now do a waterfall braid!  I am so excited, I just want to braid everything now!  (speaking of Pinterest, don't forget, you can follow me at www.pinterest.com/thecraftyjedi)

5.  And, speaking of my jacket, it is seriously the most awesome jacket, ever.  So awesome, that I seriously need to do a post sometime just about that jacket.  I could write a whole blog just about that jacket.  Love. it. so. much.  <3

I hope you are all having a lovely week--happy weekend! 

Much love to you all <3

2 comments:

  1. I love how much you love your jacket! It really is the best when you find a piece of clothing that just can't get any better! I have a cardigan like that, and at first I was mad about how much I paid for it, but now I feel like it's totally worth it! Haha! Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I really appreciate your comment!
      Agreed! I definitely have a few select clothing that are just the BEST, and nothing else can beat them :)
      Have a great weekend!
      Blessings <3

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!