Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shaak Ti Costume

Hullo friends!

I got an email a couple of months ago from a lovely young lady who wanted to know if I could help her with making a crocheted Shaak Ti headdress for her Halloween costume--I was of course really, really excited! :)

She was kind enough to allow me to post pictures--didn't her headdress turned out incredible?!  I am so happy that I got to help out a bit! 




And below is the finished costume--I am SO impressed!! 




It looks so professional!  The attention to detail is awesome--she even remembered the dark grey fingernails! 

The Force is strong with this one! ;)

Blessings! <3

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...adorable! So much talent! I could never do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali!

      I was so impressed with this as well! :)
      Talk about blowing away all those store bought costumes!
      Blessings! <3

      Delete
  2. Do you have a pattern available for this? I would really love to have it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice ! Can you share the pattern ? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm the one who made this hat, and I just used the Twi'lek pattern and made it the size I wanted. Can't belive I made it 6yrs ago... using this at this years Comic-Con and glad it held up all these years.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!