Friday, November 30, 2012

High 5 for Friday!

Hullo friends!

I hope you week is going awesomely! :)

1. Having the Christmas tree up makes me really happy! <3 Christmastime has arrived!

2. Coming up with an awesome little button design for my blog :) now to figure out that whole button making thing. One word: confusing.

3. Making animal hats :D They are just so adorable!

4. Jamie Grace, you are just the best. I could listen to your cd over and over and over again.

5. And lastly, I leave you with a pic of what is quite possibly the creepiest looking crochet project ever. I know, right now it just looks downright weird, but I promise, it will be cool in the end. Think Star Wars ;)

Blessings! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!