Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Awesome Anthropologie

Hey Everyone!

Am I the only one who is completely crazy about/in love with everything Anthropologie?
That was really a rhetorical question, from all of the Anthropologie knock-off tutorials out there, it is clear that I am not the only one. 

But the sad--OK, sad isn't even a strong enough word.  More like, unfortunate, heartbreaking and tragic--thing is, Anthropologie's prices are just as aw-inspiring as their items.  And by "Aw-inspiring" I mean, "Aw!  You're kidding! That shirt I like is $300?!"
So very sad.   But, nonetheless I continue to look through their items whenever new ones arrive. 
So today I'm sharing some of my current favorite Anthro items so we can all cry together :)


First up is the Enchanted Button Back Dress.
 I think it would work best as more of a tunic top
since it is a bit too short as a dress, but isn't it just darling?!
$288.00

Now, how can you not love this?  I love the name too.
The Elvia Dress is so pretty :)
$258.00

Palolem Shell
I love this one--don't you love the leaves around the neckline?
$68.00


Crimped Alabaster Blouse
LOVE the sleeves and shaping on this one! 
Reminds me of something Eowyn would wear.
$138.00

Parted Paisley Tank
This is SO pretty!  I love the color!
$78.00
 
Hummingbird Poplin Skirt
 I love this!!!
$98.00
Openwork Laurel Boots
I LOVE cutout boots!  These are just adorable!
$278.00

And those are just a few of my favorite clothing items...don't even get me started on jewelry and hair accessories ;)

Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gracious. I LOVE that crimped alabaster blouse!! I would waer that in a heartbeat! Less than a heartbeat! Wow! Thanks so much for this post! So inspiring (and very, very sad at the same time....). :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!