Sunday, July 22, 2012

40,000 Pageviews! And... a Platypus?

Hey Everyone!

40,000

Not only do I now have 31 followers, I have had 40,000 pageviews!
Of course, technically, I've had more than that, because, if you are reading this right now than I have like, 40,001!  Woohoo!

The sad/pathetic part?  I've been watching my pageviews for like a week now waiting for it to get to 40,000.  Getting over the 39,000 hump took a while.

So, once again, thank you guys SO much!

And we now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Promise I'll get back to regular posting soon.  I know, how many times have y'all heard that? ;)

This is totally random, but I recently saw "Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension." 
Woah.  I officially love Phineas and Ferb.  And Perry the Platypus is awesome! 
So when I saw this, I could not have been more excited:


Found Here.
 "Oh, there you are, Perry!

Melissa Mall, you are awesome.  I must, must make one.  Or even twelve.  Isn't he just the cutest thing?!
Find the pattern here

 On that note, have an awesome day everyone!

And once again... THANKS! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!