Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Jedi Elf Queen

Hi Everyone!

Ok, I linked to the Jedi Elf Queen in my last post, but I decided that she needed a post of her own. 

Julia McGee is an absoulute genius.

Well, that pretty much sums up everything else I was going to say, but I'll add a bit more. 

I discovered Julia's website via Alley Cat Scratch costuming (which is also extremely awesome, but I think it too will require a post of it's own!) and I am SO glad that I did!

Thanks to The Jedi Elf Queen, I was introduced to the idea of faux leather (see last post) as well as the idea of painting embroidery instead of actually embroidering (it looks just as good and is WAY easier!)  And you should see the things she can do with paper mache!

She also has some printable templates, tutorials and loads of other useful ideas. 

So check out The Realm of the Jedielfqueen when you have a chance!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!