Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Poll

Hi Everyone!

As you can see on the right, I just got another poll added to the blog.  This time I would like to know what sort of patterns are your favorites/which you would like more of. 

Here are the options:

Clothing:  Clothing includes the obvious things like shawls, scarves, cowls, fingerless gloves, ect...

Home Decor:  I haven't actually done many home decor projects, but I've got ideas for things like pillows, wall decorations, jar covers, ect... in the works.  

Amigurumi:   This is one thing I would really like to get around to doing more of.  There are some really awesome amigurumi ideas out there, but I somtimes lack the patience it takes to make all the little pieces! 

Purses:  If I wrote a pattern for every purse that I make, I think you guys would hate them by now.  Purses are my go-to project when I need something to do or to get rid of some yarn. 

Star Wars Patterns:  For me, the second best thing to watching Star Wars is re-creating my favorite things from the series in crochet. 

Other:  I think this option kind of speaks for itself!  If you have any ideas other than those listed, please let me know!  I love to hear from you!

The poll will be open until March 30th, so go vote soon!

Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!