Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Random Post

Hi Everyone!

So sorry that I forgot to post last week!  It seems that I have ruined the record I had going!
But, on to other things.

I have been doing plenty of crocheting lately, plus some jewelry and some very sad attempts at embroidery. 
Here are a few updates:

Curacao Shawl:  This shawl was a big success.  I love, love, love how it turned out!  I would prefer it in a mossy green of dark blue, but the lavender does look pretty.  I used Caron Simply Soft for this test run, and while I am not usually fond of this yarn, it does have very nice drape for shawls.  I think maybe the weight is a little too heavy for this pattern, but it depends on how much you want it to stretch.  Overall, I love this pattern and highly reccomend it!  FO pics soon to come!

Monthly Pattern:  The monthly pattern will be here soon!  Think little and green...

Another Poll:  I am going to be adding another poll soon to see what kind of patterns you like best.  I think it will help give me some more ideas for the monthly patterns. 

Have an awesome day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!