Sunday, January 29, 2012

UFOs

Hi Everyone!

This week I thought I would talk about UFOs.  When some people hear the term "UFO" they think of "Unidentified Flying Objects", but us crafters know what it really stands for---Unfinished Objects.  Maybe you are like me and have the beginning of about 10 blankets in the back of your closet, with a couple dozen halves of shawls thrown in for good measure.  If I unwound all of the unfinished projects I have, I would probably never have to buy yarn again in my life.  Seriously--If anything, I would at least have enough to last me a few months.  I think the problem is that I have an incredibly short attention span when it comes to projects.  I blame all the genius people who come up with all those "I have to make that RIGHT NOW!" ideas.     
So, what about you?  Do you have a zillion UFOs or do you actually finish the projects you start?
  

2 comments:

  1. I have about 4 or 5 UFO's at this time, but thats mostly because I start them all around the same time so I don't get bored with what I am doing. I plan to work on some of them today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya sister I dont even have a count it's too painfull to think of them all jajaj, but I sometimes (not often I'm afraid) do finish some of those projects, as you call them UFO's in case you would be interested on seing some of my UFO's, I have posted some of them and have not yet finished them. http://crochyea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!