Monday, May 16, 2011

Crocheted Wallet Pattern

Hi Everyone!

I made this little wallet a week or so ago and I thought I would share the pattern I wrote for it with you all. 

Materials:
Yarn
Size H hook
Button
Needle
Thread
A piece of fabric around 11 by 4 inches (optional)


Pattern:

Chain 37
DC in 2nd chain from hook and in each stitch across. 
*ch 3, DC in each st across, turn*   
Repeat from * to * 4 more times. 
End off

I recommend sewing a liner onto the wallet.  I also sewed a little pocket in mine big enough to hold a business card. 
Fold the wallet so that a small flap folds down and sew a button onto the front.  Now just slip the button into one of your chain 3 spaces. 

I would love your input on this project, if you find anything that is written incorrectly or difficult to understand, please let me know.

Have a wonderful week!

-Stitchingupastorm

2 comments:

  1. I plan to try it will let you know how it turns out promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!