Monday, February 28, 2011

Crochet Orangutan

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing pictures of an orangutan I recently crocheted.  In a previous post I featured the blog Planet June.  I loved the orangutan that June crocheted and decided to make one for myself.  Because of how complex June's orangutan is she doesn't have a pattern, so I worked out my own pattern as I went and came up with this little guy:







My orangutan measures 20 inches tall.  I used Yarn Bee for the fur and Vanna's Choice for the skin.  I hope you like him! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

-Stitchingupastorm

2 comments:

  1. I dont see any pictures O.o I would really like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! GREAT job! :) I love that furry yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!